Put a spotlight on one part of your mind map and fade out all the rest. Focus Mode helps you minimize distractions and stay focused to finish your thought.
Reduce distractions even further by hiding all connections on the canvas.
Quickly find the right sticker to make your document even more appealing.
MindNode is now available in Traditional Chinese, increasing overall localizations to 14.
- Unifies selection highlighting of nodes and connections across iOS and macOS
- Further unifies keyboard shortcuts across iOS and macOS, including shortcuts for folding, zooming and changing font size
- Supports importing of new Mind Zen documents
- Enhances the open text link keyboard shortcut (Option-Command-K) to now also open file links
- Moves the myMindNode settings to a dedicated window (Window > Show myMindNode)
- Improves zooming and scrolling performance on large mind maps
- Ensures nodes, branches, connections and knobs are correctly animated
- Ensures correct animations during folding and unfolding
- Allows undoing node creations with Command-Z and 2-finger tap
- MindNode now correctly reopens the last open document if the app was closed in the background
- Ensures correct positions of orthogonal branches when using cloud shapes
- Fixes the "mindnode://newDocument" scheme when no filename was supplied
- Fixes jumping arrows when connections are animated
- Disables shift-click to add a node to a selection as it interfered with shift-drag to create a new connection
- Fixes drag & drop of images from external applications
- Improves sidebar resize cursor behavior
- Fixes a crash when opening the sticker picker on High Sierra
- Ensures correct text alignment, when first opening the inspector
- Ensures correct display of nodes during resizing
- Fixes animations when dragging an image out of a node at a high zoom level