Jobs @ IdeasOnCanvas
Who We Are
IdeasOnCanvas is the creator of MindNode, a mind mapping application for the Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch. We deliver a delightful experience across all platforms and help musicians, students, project managers, and many more around the world to be more creative, productive and focused on their ideas.
Customer Support Assistant [f/m min. 5-8h/week]
What We Are Looking For
We are looking to hire a part-time customer support assistant, to help answer customers of MindNode for Mac and iOS.
Your Role Will Include
- Answering support requests in our email ticketing system
- Collecting and filtering feature requests
- Listening to, and summarising customer feedback
- Feeding interesting requests and topics into marketing
- Helping administer software beta tests
What You Contribute
- Good working knowledge of Apple devices and software
- Excellent written language skills in English
- Empathy for the person at the other end of the text
- Possibly previous experience in customer support
- You are local to Vienna (no need to come into the office every day)
What You Get
- Room to grow into the team
- Possibility to impact the direction of our products
- A work environment that adapts to your life; the only requirement is that you find time daily to respond to customer emails
- A small, smart and passionate team to work with
- A minimum monthly gross salary of EUR 376 (8h/week) according to IT KV (Einstiegsstufe AT)
Please write answers to the following sample support requests and send them along with your application. If you are unsure what the technically correct answer is make something up:
"I have MindNode. Can I use it on my iPad as well? Sent from Anne's iPhone"
"Why do the mind maps I made with MindNode 5 on my iPad look different, when I open them on my Mac in MindNode 2?"
Great, we are looking forward to meet you, send us your application to email@example.com