What We Are Looking For
We are looking to hire a compassionate part-time customer support agent to help answer requests from our MindNode customers.
Your Role Will Include
- Communicate with customers on eye level using email, Twitter and Facebook
- Be understanding of customer wishes & feature requests
- Listen to, and summarize customer feedback for our team
- Feed unusual requests and topics into marketing
- Help write new FAQ articles and improve our user guide
What You Contribute
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Excellent written language skills in English
- Empathy for the person at the other end of the text
- Possibly previous experience in customer support
- You are local to Vienna (no need to come into the office every day)
- Good working knowledge of Apple devices and software
What You Get
- A motivated and friendly team that encourages self-responsibility and flexibility
- A work culture that supports a great work-life balance
- Have an impact on our product, by contributing your ideas
- The freedom to adapt your work environment and working hours to your life
- A minimum monthly gross salary of EUR 407 € (8h/week) according to IT KV (Einstiegsstufe AT)
Please write answers to the following sample support requests and send them along with your application. If you are unsure what the technically correct answer is make something up:
- "Wow. I am in shock. The app just crashed, and I lost all my data. Not sure I can trust your software anymore."
- "I just bought MindNode Plus on my iPad. Can I use it on my Mac as well? Sent from Anne's iPhone."